Moss Side District Office
Moss Side, Manchester
External works comprised of the renewal of roof coverings, replacement of all single glazed windows and external doors, fencing to the perimeter of the site and resurfacing of the car park. Internal works included full IT installation, rewiring, alterations to meeting rooms, creation of a secure reception area and open plan modern office accommodation.
- Additional work was added to the original scope of works without affecting the handover date.
- Concrete blocks were donated to the building site adjacent to the housing office.
- Spoil kept on site to reduce cost of material taken off site.
- Weekly meetings, feedback questionnaires and newsletters informed local residents of the progress and upcoming works.
Sustainability and Localism
- 2 apprentices were employed onsite.
- 100% of local labour from within the subregion.
- Construct CO2 reports produced weekly to monitor sites carbon footprint.
- 100% score for waste diverted from landfill was achieved.
‘I would like to say a big thank you to every member of the Conlon team who worked on this project and to commend their effort and hard work. The works were delivered on time and to a high quality.’ Promise Amadi, Estates Project Manager