NWCH are hiring: Senior Framework Manager role is now live!
Grade 9 – Senior Framework Manager
We are looking to recruit a suitably qualified Senior Framework Manager to join the North West Construction Hub team. Please see NWCH website before applying for the post. (www.nwconstructionhub.org) as this provides an overview of the NWCH core business functions.
The North West Construction Hub is an innovative construction procurement vehicle that addresses the public sector procurement needs of its public sector clients and responds to their constraints with OJEU compliant procurement processes and methodologies.
There is an essential requirement for a candidate to have both experience and knowledge to meet the required outputs for the post eg. Professional expertise, commercial management, business management, project management, client relationship management, procurement knowledge and management of staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Head of Frameworks, Framework Lead and Business Development Manager in engaging with Clients, Consultant and Constructor Partners in respect to all aspects of the overriding Framework Agreements and associated processes, implementing and promoting good industry practice and ensuring full compliance with current legislation. Proven commercial experience from a Quantity Surveying background will be required to manage the collection, analysing, interpretation and management of key performance cost data. Candidates will be further responsible for project management of the re-procurement of all Contractor Frameworks including managing both internal and external stakeholders.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes :-
– Ability to deliver both pre and post contract Quantity Surveying services across a diverse Public Sector portfolio ideally with experience working in both the public and private sector procurement.
– Strong commercial awareness together with quantity surveying/project management and business management skills within the construction environment.
– Knowledge of construction frameworks, Forms of Contract and two stage open book procurement.
– Very strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify patterns and trends that may impact on decisions and propose realistic conclusions identifying the risks and any assumptions made.
– Understanding of public sector construction challenges and market trends.
– Empathy for information coupled with interpretive skills
– Visual communication skills.
Proven experience in Client, Consultant and Contractor Relationship management at a senior level
Knowledge and awareness of current Government best practice and initiatives such as Construction Playbook, Procurement Policy Statements and The Value Toolkit.
To see the full role profile and apply for the role, click here.