Past, present and future NWCH clients invited to attend BIM, Digital Technology & Innovation in construction event
Leaders across the North West are keen to embrace digital transformation, with new technologies creating a wide range of advantages and opportunities. It’s widely recognised that there are gains to be made by embracing technology within construction projects, and beyond, to support how buildings are maintained throughout their life. However, we know our clients share many challenges in ensuring this vision becomes a reality.
On the morning of the 1st of May 2018, we invite past, present and future NWCH clients to join us at University of Salford’s MediaCityUK building, for an event covering the strategic use of BIM, Digital Technology & Innovation in construction.
The event will comprise two parts – the first allowing you one-on-one access to our experts, who are all members of our Digital Construction Special Interest Group.
The second will be a discussion panel, led by Professor Jason Underwood of the School of the Built Environment, University of Salford.
Our Digital Construction experts will be on hand to answer your personal questions on a number of topics such as:
- Offsite Construction
- BIM Level 2 including EIRs & Soft Landings
- Retrofitting technology in refurbishment
- Achievable solutions on smaller value projects
Breakfast will be available during the first half of the event.
Professor Jason Underwood will lead a panel with discussions around:
- How do technologies drive efficiencies and how is this captured?
- How can the slow adoption of digital processes be addressed inside organisations?
- How can organisations identify digital information requirements and what are the differences between construction delivery and facilities management needs?
If you are a Procurement, Capital Programmes or Estates Colleagues and wish to learn more about the event, or wish to learn more about the work of the Digital Construction Special Interest Group, please contact Lewis Sharman, at NWCH@manchester.gov.uk