Supply Chain Social Value Workshop
The North West Construction Hub Regional Contractors are coming together with our supply chain partners and consultants to improve the social impact we have across the regions.
You are invited to:
- come and have breakfast with the NWCH regional contractors.
- understand what social value is and how it can improve your business
- gain an understanding of NWCH social value KPIs and how they are delivered.
- learn how the Supply Chain Sustainability School, CITB and other partnered organisations can support you.
- partner with the NWCH to fill your skills gap.
- breakfast and networking (HM Pasties).
- welcome and guest speaker (John Finlay, NWCH Board member).
- social value and your business (Supply Chain Sustainability School).
- social value KPIs and case studies (ISG, Kier, Willmott Dixon).
- partner organisations: Recycling Lives, Museum of Science and Industry and CITB.
Friday 5th October 2018, 8:30am – 11:30am
The Great Hall, Manchester Town Hall, Manchester, M2 5DB
To book, please contact Michael Horton by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0161 219 6213.